Thank you for using Wroomr!
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND WROOMR WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Wroomr prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Wroomr upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Wroomr users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Wroomr page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
In addition, any posting to the Service will be publicly viewable, and your identity may be discovered by other users. We cannot vouch for the safety of offline meetings of individuals you meet through the Service, and such meetings are held at your sole risk and liability. Furthermore, you are advised to be careful not to divulge personally identifying information about yourself, including but not limited to your telephone number(s), street addresses, URLs or e-mail addresses publicly through the Service. If you do provide this information through the Service or to a third party who you met through the Service, it is at your sole risk.
To make sure people feel safe and comfortable using the Service, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
- Register more than one account per person.
- Use a nickname that incorporates offensive language.
- Upload an avatar that uses: offensive language, other people’s photos without their consent, explicit images, and images mimicking the site’s interface that may confuse other users.
- Use images of your contact details
- Use offensive language (in any form) on the entire wroomr.com site.
- Upload unauthorized photographs from the manufacturer, from this site, or from other photographers without their permission.
- Upload low quality graphs, schematics, or photos that are illegible.
- Use promotion, offensive, or inflammatory text of any kind in your photos.
- Use offensive language even if it’s censored with special characters, ellipses, conversions, space characters, etc.
- Leave ‘off-topic’ comments.
- Flood (leave an excessive amount of uninformative comments).
- Post anything that contradicts common sense and a basic sense of public morality.
- Plagiarize materials from other sites.
- Post ads in any form.
- Discuss moderators’ and/or administrators’ actions. These actions and the guidelines are not open to discussion.
- Solicit for money or organize fundraising of any sort. The only exception is fundraising organized and/or approved by the administration.
- Plagiarize images or use images in a way that a publication/photographer/copyright holder has expressly forbidden.
- Post materials (in photos, text, videos, etc.) inciting ethnic, gender, and/or religious hatred.
- Post private correspondence without getting prior consent from your conversation partner(s).
- Share videos (or link to videos) that incorporate offensive language, depict scenes of violence or humiliation, incite ethnic or religious hatred, depict explicit material, or the personal information of others’ without their explicit prior consent.
- Post explicit material: photos or videos of an erotic or pornographic nature. These include photos of nude people posted for the express purpose of attracting attention. This prohibition applies to the entire Wroomr website.
- Post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- Create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Wroomr users.
- Create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- Post anything that is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services.
- Post anything that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Promote self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse.
- Post anything that is gratuitously violent or gory.
- Post anything that infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
- Post someone else's personal information or request a minor's personal information.
- Post anything that contains any information or content that’s illegal.
Wroomr allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Service is referred to as "User Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Wroomr.
You grant Wroomr and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, share, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Wroomr solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Service. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Wroomr may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Wroomr, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Wroomr and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, share, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Wroomr.
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Service more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, Wroomr does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Wroomr, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
If you come across a post, comment or any other User Content that seems to break these rules, you can report it.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Use Wroomr’s name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Wroomr, our systems or our technical providers' systems.
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks.
- Use affiliate or share links that create a confusing experience for other Service users.
- Use meta tags, hidden text or metadata with our trademark, logo, URL or product name without our written consent.
- Use Wroomr user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use Wroomr to send altered source-identifying information.
- Try to reverse engineer any of Wroomr’s software.
- Try to interfere with any Wroomr user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing.
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from Wroomr or its users without their permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Wroomr.
- Do anything that violates applicable law or regulations.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation.
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Wroomr content .
- Compensate or incentivize users to take actions on Wroomr such as posting, sharing or following.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on Wroomr, please don’t:
- Suggest that Wroomr sponsors or endorses you or the promotion.
- Encourage spammy behavior, such as asking participants to comment.
2. General Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can terminate your account at any time. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your User Content has been shared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Wroomr is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Wroomr reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Wroomr does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Wroomr is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Wroomr has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Service Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Wroomr’s express consent).
It is forbidden to upload to or share via the Service any data or other content (“User Content”) that includes anything that may or may be alleged as being unlawful, defamatory, infringing of third party rights or in breach of any duty (including confidentiality duties) to third parties, or otherwise giving rise to third party liability, offensive, misleading, obscene, discriminatory, racist or otherwise contrary to generally acceptable ethical or moral standards.
- Some of the Service is could be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Wroomr may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Wroomr ("Wroomr Content"). Wroomr Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Wroomr, Wroomr owns and retains all rights in the Wroomr Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Wroomr Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Wroomr Content.
- The Wroomr name and logo are trademarks of Wroomr, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wroomr. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Wroomr, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Wroomr.
- Although it is Wroomr’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Wroomr reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Wroomr, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Wroomr encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Wroomr is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Wroomr will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Wroomr’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Wroomr does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Wroomr is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other Intellectual Property (“IP”) Violations
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. It is Wroomr’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
the Subscriber shall not and shall not assist, procure or authorize any other person to do any of the following, that is:
- Use the Service for the benefit of any third party, or lend, lease, transfer, or grant the Service to any third party, or cause or permit any use, display, transfer of possession, sublicensing, publication, or other dissemination of the Service, in whole or in part, to or by any third party other than the Subscribers; or
- Modify, amend, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, re-engineer or otherwise re-create or attempt to re-create the code or the structural framework for part or all of the Service or reproduce, make adaptations or derivative works to the Service, or any of the Wroomr IP;
- Remove or change any proprietary or copyright notices, trademarks or trading names or other indications of source or ownership (of Wroomr, or any third party) that are included in the Service.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Wroomr will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
WROOMR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Wroomr SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMs ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Wroomr takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Service. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
6. Limitation of Liability; Waiver
Under no circumstances will Wroomr be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i)your access to or use of or inability to access or use the products; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the products, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (iii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. In no event shall Wroomr’s aggregate liability for all claims relating to the products exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (U.S. $100.00).
Wroomr is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
8. Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Wroomr must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
For any dispute you have with Wroomr, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Wroomr has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein. Unless you and Wroomr agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys' fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service. All claims must be brought in the parties' individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims. You agree that, by entering into these terms, you and Wroomr are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
10. Entire Agreement
11. Termination of the Service
Wroomr may terminate your user account without notice, if you:
- misuse the Service
Wroomr may at any time discontinue the Service altogether or modify the Service and such modifications may adversely affect the use of the Service. Wroomr will notify the users of the interruption of the Service or any changes that would impact on the use of the Service. Wroomr may give such notices through the Service or on its website or by email.
12. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Wroomr. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Wroomr, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Wroomr will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
13. Security Procedures
Wroomr will apply all reasonable actions to protect the security of the information provided or uploaded by the Users when using the Service, to allow such information to be accessible to such other Users with whom the User has elected to share his/her information and shared only as foreseen by the Service.
It is the User’s responsibility and obligation to protect the security of his/her log-in details and passwords. Wroomr strongly recommends that such access details should not be shared with any person.
The User will notify Wroomr of any activity on the Service suspected as being for unlawful purposes including any activity liable to disrupt, gain unauthorized access to, or cause any damage to the Service.
Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Wroomr without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Wroomr’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.